Friday 19 July 2013

OOTD - Baroque

Just a quick OOTD today, as it's WAY too hot outside to do much else! Although I've been moaning constantly about the ridiculously hot weather we have seen in Edinburgh over the last couple of weeks, it does give me the opportunity to wear outfits I wouldn't get away with in cooler weather.























This outfit was what I wore to work yesterday, hence all of the Topshop clothing. This black cami is the latest addition to my wardrobe, along with some new acid wash Leigh jeans. It's made out of a lovely semi-sheer fabric that's not clingy and has a flattering, not-too-deep v-neck and pretty thin straps: a perfect staple piece!

My shorts were from the A/W '12 collection at Topshop - they're a gorgeous deep blue velvet which just makes any outfit look luxurious, and I have always thought the gold button was a perfect choice to offset the colour.



























I've written about my floral kimono before in my OOTD - Oriental post, check it out here! Also, my necklace from Accessorize I wrote about here in my accessories edit.





























Finally, I've been wearing these boots pretty much every day recently! They're from Dune, and to me they're the perfect ladylike Chelsea-style boot. The heel is the perfect height and they're such good quality and so comfortable and easy to wear with any outfit. They were a little pricier than I would usually go, but I used a £20 off voucher which was free in ELLE magazine last year which really made a difference.

Adam and I went exploring in the Botanic Gardens today and I got some great photographs which I'll post tomorrow! Until then, enjoy the sun if you have it,

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment