Friday 31 May 2013

OOTD - Oriental

I bought this amazing Topshop kimono-inspired piece ages ago, and have been trying to find the perfect outfit to pair with it... I think finally I have come up with something!



The lovely deep rich plum floral pattern dotted with surprising mustard accents is beautiful but very hard to pair with anything that's not a plain, nude or muted colour. However, this little speckled green jersey dress, also from Topshop but more recent, picks up the luscious colours perfectly.



My fox-head belt is my favourite accessory in the world; it's from Urban Outfitters.


My shoes are by Mel - I'd been looking for a flatform style shoe with an ankle strap forever, and when I came across these I had to have them! I love shoes with little thin ankle straps; they just always look so feminine and elongate the leg. These particular ones are also really comfortable thanks to the moulded rubber material they're made from, and they're not too heavy so are a breeze to walk in.






























My friend Arrti is coming to visit from Portobello today and we're going to have a proper tea party with some old chintzy china that I found for £5 in a second-hand shop a few days ago, which shall be very lovely indeed! Hopefully this outfit will do the event justice...

Emily x




No comments:

Post a Comment